Telephone dating mn

Even if we have already started a lawsuit, reports from consumers may provide important evidence for our case.If you have questions about whether you should send us a report about a particular business or would like our assistance in filling out our Consumer Assistance Request Form or Fraud Report Form, or have questions about which form to use, you may call our Office at (651) 296-3353 (Twin Cities Calling Area) or (800) 657-3787 (Outside the Twin Cities) between 8 a.m. For more information see our flyer How to Assert Your Rights as a Consumer.You may return either form by mail to the Office at the following address: Office of Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison 445 Minnesota Street, Suite 1400 St.Paul, MN 55101-2131 Please be sure to include with your form any pertinent materials you think will help us to understand the problem.Paul, MN 55101 Please note that our Office is not authorized under Minnesota law to provide legal advice to or act on behalf of private individuals or organizations in private, individual legal matters—such as preparing a will, defending against a criminal or driving charge, handling a child support matter or divorce, adjudicating a landlord-tenant problem, or filing a personal lawsuit.If you need help finding a private attorney to represent you in such a matter, see our flyer Hiring an Attorney for information.

telephone dating mn-53telephone dating mn-69telephone dating mn-87

In some cases, information from citizens may help us build lawsuits against companies that we determine have violated our state’s laws.In some cases, we may be able to help resolve a problem by contacting an organization for you.In other cases, we may also assist you in locating other government agencies that can best address the problem.In other cases, your information may help us inform the public about emerging scams or problem areas.If you have experienced a consumer problem that doesn’t seem right, we would like to hear about it.

Leave a Reply